What To Expect
Monday - 5:00pm - 5:25pm
Wednesday - 5:00pm - 5:25pm
Saturday - 9:30am - 9:55am
Monday - 5:30pm - 6:05pm
Tuesday - 4:30pm - 5:05pm
Wednesday - 5:30pm - 6:05pm
Thursday - 4:30pm - 5:05pm
Friday - 5:00pm - 5:35pm
Saturday - 10:00am - 10:35am
Monday - 6:10pm - 6:55pm
Tuesday - 5:10pm - 5:55pm
Wednesday - 6:10pm - 6:55pm
Thursday - 5:10pm - 5:55pm
Friday - 5:40pm - 6:25pm
Saturday - 10:40am - 11:25am
Tuesday - 6:00pm - 6:55pm
Wednesday - 7:00pm - 7:55pm
Thursday - 6:00pm - 6:55pm
Saturday - 11:30am - 12:25pm
Tuesday - 7:00pm - 7:55pm
Wednesday - 7:00pm - 7:55pm
Thursday - 7:00pm - 7:55pm
Friday - 6:30pm - 7:25pm
Saturday - 12:30pm - 1:25pm
Tuesday - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Join Ohana Martial Arts at Food & Flicks on August 9th at Hart Park from 6 - 8 PM
o Back to School with Board Breaking Confidence.
Pizza, Soda, & Board Breaking Party to Celebrate Back to School.
Practice on re-breakable boards to learn proper technique, then test your skill on a real wooden board!
Open to EVERYONE.
$15 Registration - includes 1 board, Pizza, Soda, & 1 Raffle Ticket to win a $100 gift card for School Supplies to be given out at the event
Additional boards available for purchase at the event
Ohana means family, and in our family, we understand starting any journey can be overwhelming. When it comes to training at Ohana Martial Arts Academy strength is shown by having the courage to step out onto the mat. Whether you are four or ninety four Ohana Martial Arts Academy can provide you with many benefits.
Our youth programs focus on building character, improving attention span, focus, physical fitness, and self-control. We do this through a quality, practical self-defense education in the martial arts. All done in a fun and inviting atmosphere where everyone is Ohana.
Our adult programs focus on the full benefits of martial arts; personal empowerment, self-confidence, stress relief, physical fitness, self-defense, and so much more. As an adult at Ohana Martial Arts Academy you are Ohana.
So what can you expect when you step on the mat at Ohana Martial Arts Academy?
- Your going to work - Our Martial Arts classes are a physical and mental workout. Training at Ohana Martial Arts will boost your strength, cardio, and dexterity all while learning a series of practical self-defense techniques and forms which stretch your mental acuity.
- Martial arts are for everyone - Our Ohana is as diverse as Martial Arts itself. You do not need to be in top physical condition to learn and enjoy the full benefits of Martial Arts. Regardless of your age, weight, height, or physical ability, Ohana Martial Arts has something for everyone.
- Come with an open mind - There is no magic to it, but it will take work and time. It takes an investment of yourself and your instructor to become proficient; nothing happens overnight, and everyone in our family is on their own journey.
- You will learn a practical self-defense system - Ohana Martial Arts teaches International Kenpo Karate Jujtsu, a modern and practical self-defense system. We honor our long history and adapt to changing demands of the world around us.
- You will get a bump or a bruise from time to time - At Ohana Martial Arts Academy we provide a fun, safe, supportive environment focused on learning, but Martial Arts requires a degree of contact and from time to time you will get a bruise.
- You will get more out of it then a quality self-defense education - Ohana Martial Arts focuses on the entire Martial Arts experience. You will learn life skills; how to deal with stress, how to handle pressure, situational awareness, focus, avoidance, and how to deal with bullies before it becomes physical. You and your children will become better all around individuals.
- It requires dedication - Proficiency requires more then attending a class every couple weeks. Ohana Martial Arts programs are designed to be flexible and fit with your schedule, but plan on attending an average of two classes a week to see the full benefit.
- Batteries included - Just like in most sports, the right equipment is essential in order to provide a safe fun environment. Ohana Martial Arts includes the gear you need to get started right away.
- You will feel like Ohana - Ohana means family, and at Ohana Martial Arts Academy you can expect to find a sense of belonging. We are more than a neighborhood gym and the camaraderie between our students and instructors is second to none. You will become part of our Ohana and build friendships which extend beyond the dojo.
If you’re ready to begin learning Martial Arts and experiencing the confidence and personal growth that comes with it, call us at (720) 353-4557 or visit our studio at 8196 Colorado Boulevard Unit N6 Firestone, CO 80504